Passive Acoustic Monitoring data buoys
Acoustic monitoring allows underwater noises detection.
Sealink provides a monitoring system to measure sound levels reached during construction works at sea.
Listening allow cetacean detection.
Dedicated functions allow species identification.
- Bandwidth from 1 to 200 kHz
- Sampling up to 500 kHz
- Total control of the hydrophone from the shore
- Request or periodic recordings
- Sounds pressure triggering
- Sound files downloading from the shore
- Sound Pressure Levels and Sound Exposure Levels
- Long autonomy
Schematic drawing for our Passive Acoustic Monitoring data buoy
To know more about Sealink data buoys, technical informations, capabilities, or any commercial questions, feel free to contact us.